2Q Festival returns to Derby in 2017 following sell-out success at the inaugural Festival in 2016
2Q festival will see the return of six centrally located venues including the Guildhall Theatre, The Old Bell, The Venue, The Hairy Dog, Bar One and Vines host an eclectic mix of big name headliners and emerging talent.
A limited allocation of early bird tickets are currently on sale, tickets will increase to £26.50 clorer to the festival.
2Q Festival is proud to announce headliners Milburn & Temples.
The announcement also includes local acts:
See the full line up on the 2Q festival website.
Terms and Conditions
Tickets and admission
- Advance tickets must be purchased in order to acquire a wristband on the day of the festival.
- Ticket numbers are limited to reflect the combined capacities of the venues involved.
- No refunds will be issued for tickets except in the event of the festival being cancelled.
- All tickets are available to people aged 18 and above only. No-one under the age of 18 will be permitted to access the venues involved in 2Q festival. Proof of ID will be required in order to exchange your ticket for a festival wristband.
- Tickets do not guarantee entry to an individual venue. Entry to all venues is subject to capacity. If there is a particular venue that you wish to attend then it is your responsibility to reach that venue early to secure admission.
- Bag searches may be conducted upon entry to festival venues. Anyone found to be in possession of banned substances or will be relieved of their wristbands and will be refused entry into all 2Q festival venues. Appropriate legal action may also be taken.
- Festival-goers will not be permitted to bring cameras onsite other than cameras that are part of smart phones/tablets or other devices intended for personal use only.
- The Ticket is issued to You for Your personal use only. You purchase the Ticket in Your personal capacity and not as agent for any third party. You may not sell or otherwise transfer the Ticket to others if prohibited by law.
- You may not exploit the Ticket commercially or non-commercially or use it for promotional purposes, hospitality purposes, competitions or campaigns without the advance permission of 2Q Festival Ltd
- Wristband collection will be from Derby Live Box Office and on the day of the event. Your wristband will need to be collected in person and you will need to produce your ticket plus proof of ID of the person in who’s name the ticket was purchased.
- By entering all venues, you are agreeing to the following conditions:
- All venues reserve the right to refuse admission or to remove from premises any person found to be committing a crime; breaching any of the conditions detailed below; behaving in a manner likely to cause damage, violence, offence or for any other reason in line with each venues own policies and risk assessments.
- All venues retain the right to search all persons and property and refuse admission to, the event any person who refuses to be searched by a member of the venues security team.
- All venues who participate in 2Q festival operate a strict zero tolerance policy to both illegal drugs and ‘legal highs’. .
- No drinks are to be taken into any of the venues. All drinks must be purchased and consumed inside the venue and no customer will be allowed to take drinks purchased out of the venues when they exit.
- If you exit a venue there is no right to immediately return. You will have to get back into the queue and await your turn for re-entrance.
- Neither the promotor nor the venue management shall be responsible for loss or damage to personal property brought into any venue.
- CCTV surveillance is operational in the majority of venues involved in 2Q festival..
- We will be recording videos and taking pictures across all 2Q festival venues. By purchasing a ticket you are giving your permission for your image to be used.
- All venues will be using high quality PA and lighting equipment. As such noise levels will be high and there may be strobe lighting in use,
- Purchase of a wristband and entry into a 2Q festival venue establishes an acceptance of these terms and conditions by the purchaser and creates a duty of the purchaser to adhere to them.
- All 2Q venues are strictly 18+ for the purpose and for the duration of this event.
- Right of admission is reserved.
- Any Ticket obtained other than from the licensed ticket outlets detailed above shall be void and will render all rights of the tickets void. The Owner shall have the right to confiscate such Ticket, to deny access to the ticket holder, or to reject anyone who has used such Ticket to gain access, without having any obligation to refund the purchase price to you.
- If tickets are lost, stolen, illegible, defaced or destroyed, 2 Q Festivals Limited are not obliged to issue replacement tickets. Duplicate tickets are issued at the discretion of the 2Q Festivals Limited and will not be issued if there is a possibility of both the original and duplicate tickets being used, compromising the licensed capacity of the event.
Cancellation and postponement
- If the Event is cancelled or postponed prior to the start of the Event, You shall be entitled to a refund in the sum of the face value of the Ticket. The booking and transaction fee is non-refundable.
- If the Event is postponed, the Ticket will be valid for the rearranged date. If you cannot make this re-scheduled date then you will be entitled to a refund.
- Line-ups may be subject to change. Refunds are not available for changes to the line-up of 2Q Festival
- Refunds in the event cancellation will be paid from the online ticket agency from whom you purchased your ticket and will only be refundable to the debit or credit card used to complete the purchase.
- It is your responsibility to check if the Event is going ahead as advertised 2Q Festival will use all endeavours via the ticket agencies used and its own online and social media channels to notify you of a cancellation or postponement but does not guarantee that you will be informed of any cancellation prior to the date of the Event.
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect Your statutory cancellation rights as a consumer. For further information about Your statutory rights contact Citizens Advice, Consumer Direct or the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills.