This is a past event that has already taken place. Sorry if you missed it, find out about future events on our what's on page.
Big Adventures in association with Derby LIVE and Unite the Union
The Last Revolution
Markeaton Park - Craft Village
Until Sun 25 Jun 2017
This is an outdoor show. Limited seats are available, it is advisable to bring your own.
Running Time: 2 hours 15 minutes - approximate, including any interval(s).
Most tickets cost more when booked via telephone or in person at box office. See our Ts & Cs for details.
Join Big Adventures and their new community theatre for The Last Revolution. The Time Has Come…
In 1817, a ragtag group of ordinary working men from Derbyshire took the decision to march in London. Their effort was crushed by an unyielding government who had placed a spy in their midst. Three of the men were put to death, the rest transported for life. Supported by Unite The Union and Derby LIVE, Big Adventures Theatre Company have written a brand new musical which tells the story of the people at the heart of the last recorded revolution in England. A story of love, of honour, of brotherhood and betrayal. This production marks the 200th Anniversary of the Pentrich Revolution and also forms part of Big Adventures’ 20th Anniversary season.
Why not pre-order one of the following food options with your tickets? You will be able to collect your freshly prepared order when you arrive at the Markeaton Park Craft Village from The Orangery Café. Orders can be ordered up to one week before the performance. Hot and cold drinks and a limited food selection will be available to purchase during the performance.
- Cream Tea £3.75 - a tea or coffee and a scone with cream and jam.
- Afternoon Tea £5.75 - meat or vegetarian sandwich, slice of victoria sponge or chocolate cake, tea or coffee.
- High Tea for Two £9.95 - a selection of freshly prepared finger sandwiches, traditional mini cakes and bakes, tea or coffee or a glass of wine.
- Chicken Platter £9.95 - cajun chicken skewer, ginger and lime coated chicken goujons, BBQ chicken wings, sweet potato fries, served with a selection of dips and sauces, tea or coffee or half a beer or 125ml glass of wine.
- Pizza Platter £9.95 - 4 slices of margherita or pepperoni pizza, 2 slices of garlic pizza bread, 2 slices of garlic and mozarella bread, tea or coffee or half a beer or 125ml glass of wine.
- Vegetarian Platter £9.95 - onion bhaji, vegetable samosa, spring roll, mozzarella fingers served with a selection of dips and sauces, tea or coffee or half a beer or 125ml glass of wine.
Concessions are typically available to over 60s, under 16s, students, unemployed and disabled people. Click through to Buy Tickets for individual prices and availability. Please note that proof may be required on collection of tickets or on entry to the auditorium.
We think you might also enjoy...
How to book
Visit our How to Book section of the website to find out everything you need to know about booking for an event.