Festé announce artist search
Thu 5 Jun 2014
The highlight of Derby's events calender attracts an audience of around 35,000 people and gains press coverage from local and national newspapers, providing a great opportunity to showcase your talents.
Applications need to be returned by Thu 21 Jul to be considered and applicants should bare in mind the following before applying;
- the performance date will be Sat 27 Sep, between 12am - 5pm
- only apply if you are a Derbyshire based artist
- performers under 18 must be accompanied by a parent of guardian
- performances will be continuous throughout the afternoon so technical set up time is minimal
- performances can be up to 15 minutes in length
- performances will take place in three seperate areas - the Splash stage, Book Café stage and a roaming trail
- selection will be based on a range of criteria including genre and past reviews so include as much information as you can when filling in your form
More information regarding performance staging and technical details can be found on the application form which you can download below.
Once you have completed your application form please return it to firstname.lastname@example.org AND info@furthestfromthesea to be considered.
Closing date: Thursday 31 July 2014