This is a past event that has already taken place. Sorry if you missed it, find out about future events on our what's on page.
CQ Film Screenings
Wed 4, 18 and 25 Sep and 2 Oct, Films start at sunset
Film screenings held in the Market Place
Derby Cathedral Quarter BID has teamed up with QUAD to stage a series of CQ Cinema Presents outdoor film screenings. All the films shown will be a U or PG classification to ensure that they are suitable for all the family and are free of charge. Simply bring your own chairs and sit back and enjoy the films on the giant screen in the Market Place.
Families are welcome to bring their own picnics or enjoy fayre from any of the local eateries across the Cathedral Quarter.
Wed 4 Sep - Lego Movie 2
Wed 18 Sep - Labyrinth
Wed 25 Sep - Close Encounters of the Third Kind
Wed 2 Oct - Aladdin (2019)
Terms and Conditions
- All the films shown will be a U or PG classification
- Families welcome – please review film content in advance to ensure suitability
- Timings are approximate and may change according to conditions
- The Market Place is an alcohol free zone
- No seating will be supplied – please bring your own
We think you might also enjoy...
How to book
Visit our How to Book section of the website to find out everything you need to know about booking for an event.