About the event
Derby Market Place will make a festive transformation to host a COVID-secure traditional Christmas Market. Browse a unique range of international stalls selling a fantastic array of unusual crafts, gifts, food and drink.
From the finest Baltic amber jewellery, ornaments, lamp and Thuya wood carvings to Viking drinking horns and Turkish mosaic pottery. Fresh food stalls will be selling jams, chutneys, cheeses, olives and breads and those looking for a little tipple over the festive season can sample some great gins and other exotic alcoholic drinks.
There’ll be plenty of fresh hot food on offer too including one of the best Greek Souvlaki and Gyros stalls, as well as Chinese food, Polish street food and Caribbean cuisine.
Keeping Festive Derby Safe
The Christmas Market will have many COVID-Secure measures in place, to assist with your safety and enjoyment.
- Limited Capacity
- One group in one group out
- Social distancing Marshals
- Contactless payment
- All Stalls have an area in front of them that contains one group at a time (max 6)
- Face masks recommended for all stall holders and shoppers.
- Hand Sanitiser available
- Robust evacuation procedures
- Cleaning regime for toilets
- Staff monitor and assist customers in social distancing
- One way system
We think you might also enjoy...